It’s New Year’s Eve: time for champagne, dancing, and laughing! Not for me.
Now stop it! Don’t give me that “Awwwww I feel sorry for Bisket” crap. I’m actually looking forward to a little relaxation tonight. For the past week, I’ve done quite a bit and quite frankly, I’m exhausted. I met 3 new dogs, ran around a giant farm, met a bunch of new people, pooped in the winter chill of a North Dakota breeze, and helped clean up Chris Mas decorations by shredding a cardboard wrapping paper tube. So the only ball dropping for little ol’ Bisket this New Years is his one testicle on his brand new bed.
Now just because I’m not getting plastered this New Year’s doesn’t mean I can’t have a few resolutions. (Plus, what would be the point in getting totally wasted when I run around naked through the yard all year long anyways??)
Bisket’s New Year’s Resolutions:
- Eat 20% more kibble
- Sleep about the same amount per day as 2008
- Let the alphas clean my ears at least twice (and freak out every other time beyond that)
- Learn how to go for a walk
- Learn 2 new tricks: “lie down” and “dance for ham”
- Meet 1,000 new people and 50 new dogs
- Break into fridge; devour everything (including onions)
- Quit smoking
- Sign up for Jenny Craig
- Just wanted to see if you were paying attention
And just because I’m not doing anything for New Year’s doesn’t mean that you can’t. In fact, I challenge you to have a great time and run naked through your yard (collar optional). After all, it’s fun no matter what time of year you do it!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!